The Corcadorca Register is an up-to-date compilation of professional actors/performers who are either resident in the Cork region or can accommodate themselves in the area if work is offered to them. They are available for full time work.
ARE YOU CASTING?
The Corcadorca Register is available free of charge to any theatre, film or production companies who wish to recruit or audition. The Register is not available on line and can only be consulted in our office, at Corcadorca, Civic Trust House, 50 Popes Quay, Cork. To arrange a time to consult the files please contact us at 021-4215142 .
Corcadorca does not act in any way as representatives for performers included in the register. It is up to the casting body to contact actors directly or, in the case of actors with representation, through their agents.
NOTE: When a company or individual utilizes the Corcadorca Register for casting, the Register must be credited as a source in the subsequent production
HOW TO JOIN THE CORCADORCA REGISTER
To be eligible you must be:
- Available for full time work
- Resident in the Cork region or able to accommodate yourself in the area
To join the Register send or email the following to Corcadorca, Civic Trust House, 50 Popes Quay, Cork / email@example.com:
- CV including Work Experience/Skills/Training/Short Physical Description
- Email address
- Whether or not you would consider unpaid work
- Your Cork address & the address at which you are currently resident
- A reliable contact number
- A recent black & white 10x8" photograph (A4) or high-resolution photo image if emailing. Please put your name and date on any photos sent by post.
Looking forward to hearing from you!