Since 1994 Corcadorca has operated a successful Patrons and Friends scheme, incorporating both individuals and companies. It is this welcome annual support from our Patrons which directly enables us to realise our ambitious yearly programme.
In 2005, Corcadorca introduced a new level of corporate patronage, the Corcadorca Champions. This is a concrete opportunity for companies to contribute significantly at a grass roots level to the artistic programme of a groundbreaking theatre company. As a Corcadorca Champion your company would be actively supporting our growth and development.
Corcadorca Champions enjoy all the Patron’s benefits listed below and in addition:
- Guaranteed 6 tickets to Corcadorca productions and invitations to other special events.
- Credit in Corcadorca programmes and on our website
- Your company logo will be displayed on our Patrons web page with a link to your website
- Priority booking for additional tickets
- The knowledge that you are in investing in a leading Irish theatre company, one which is striving to create high quality work at a grass roots level in Cork.
Your subscription will be eligible for tax relief
Subscription rates for Champions: €500
Patrons & Friends
The benefits of being a Corcadorca Patron or Friend include:
- 2 free tickets to opening nights and invitations to other special events.
- Credit in Corcadorca programmes and on the website.
- The knowledge that you are in investing in a leading Irish theatre company, one which is continually striving to create innovative and high quality work.
- Subscription rates: Friends €125, Patrons €200
The difference between ‘Patron’ and ‘Friend’ may not be apparent to you, but to us it’s €75. In other words, if you are of limited means or ordinary generosity, you can be our Friend, but if you are extraordinarily well endowed (financially) or exceptionally big-hearted, we would love you to Patronise us.